Chili Con Carne
This is my Chili Con Carne recipe with 1 kg ground meat and Habaneros.
Step by step
- Chop 6 Habaneros to cubes. Read Saftey Instructions first.
- Chop 3 onions to cubes.
- Chop 3 tomatoes to cubes.
- Chop 3 capsicums to cubes.
- Make the corn oil hot and roast the ground meat.
- After ground meat is roasted add salt.
- Continue with adding onios to the ground meat and roast all together.
- Then add cayenne pepper and tabasco sauce.
- Mix sieved tomatoes and tomato paste into it.
- Mix capsicums and tomatoes into it.
- Mix Habaneros into it.
- Add capsicum powder and olive oil.
- If the mash is too dry or too chewy add water.
- Mix maize into the mash.
- Mix white beans …
… and red beans into the mash.
- You are done.
Enjoy your meal!
Posted on by Christian Mayer.
Categories: Cooking. Tags: Recipe, Chili, Carne, Ground Meat, Corn, Olive, Oil, Salt, Onion, Oregano, Cayenne, Pepper, Tabasco, Sauce, Tomato, Capsicum, Habanero, Water, Maize, Bean, red, white.
Imprint | Archive | Feed
Copyright © 2014 by Christian Mayer